Light Headed In LA Paz!!!


Advertisement
Bolivia's flag
South America » Bolivia » La Paz Department » La Paz
January 31st 2009
Published: January 31st 2009
Edit Blog Post

yo dudes!!!
got to La Paz yesterday, and took most of the day to get used to the altitude!!! just under 3700m above sea level...the highest city in the world, and after about thirty seconds of walking about both our heads were spinning! Not very nice... but we'll get used to it i suppose (hope!)

Just got back from the weirdest tourist attraction in the world... a two hour tour around the prison of San Pedro! (Don't worry parents it was totally safe!!!) A VERY strange experience to say the least! took plenty of photo's, so if you don't believe us we have the proof!!! Planing to go out tonight which should be fun, but I think taking it easy is a must (Too much alcohol and not enough oxygen makes us dizzy!!!)

Then tomorrow going to see probably the second strangest tourist attraction in the world!...Cholitas Wrestling!!! Google it... it looks like great fun, a little bit wrong on some levels perhaps, but fun non the less!!!

Will try to keep in touch best we can.
Lots of love hugs and kisses to everyone, and hope your all well and coping without us!!!
Over and out,
Aisha and Dave. xxx.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0519s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb