Relaxing in the Sol


Advertisement
Published: August 3rd 2012
Edit Blog Post

Finally! We had a sit down, an early night, and a potential lie in (we could´ve slept till 8.30 am had we desired - WOWSERS!) But not before we´d climbed up some more more massive hills of course - why make it easy eh?

Isla Del Sol is another beautiful island in lake Titicaca, this time Bolvian side. Got some Inca ruins, pretty views, all that jazz.... it was a another long hot climbing up and down type of day... my knee is pretty much f·cked, but it was lovely. When we had walked the length of the island, we found ourselve a nice litle hostel, with a terrace overlooking the Lake, and chilled the hell out. It was nice. I had a tea, read my book, and felt much better! We even made friends with a dog. We are both scared of dogs, He followed us around Lassie style, and showed us the way to the Inca stairs. There are Inca ruins everywhere. Call me a heathen, but you get a bit over it after a while.m I´m Inca-ed out.

Wow, this blog entry isn´t very interesting is it?

After a night of wind that sounded like the hostel was going to be knocked off the cliff and into the Lake, and of dehydration so as to avoid going to the outside toilet, we got up with enough time to have a relaxing lakeside brekkie (fried egg sandwich)... boated back to Copacabana, and then bussed off to la Paz...


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.106s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0663s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb