PATAGONIA: The F*ckido Stupido...The World's Stupidest Man


Advertisement
Published: February 28th 2014
Edit Blog Post

PATAGONIA: The F*ckido Stupido...The World's Stupidest Man. I've been called many names in my life. But when my one true love is spitting & cursing at me with wrath and indignation...that only makes my smile broader...Am I lacking intelligence? Or is there one hell of a surprise hidden under my manic grin? ***** After a couple of days driving in the most spectacular locales of our ... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 105, Displayed: 21


Advertisement

FRIENDSFRIENDS
FRIENDS

Denise, Annika, Gunther & Kids
HEADING TO PASO ROBALLESHEADING TO PASO ROBALLES
HEADING TO PASO ROBALLES

The only vehicle we saw



28th February 2014

Oh how I see myself!
I am just the same, I can go on for hours, searching for that which seems impossible to find! I revel in your success my friend! :D
28th February 2014

Oh how I see myself!
Good to hear from you Per Olof...searching for that which seems impossible to find...then when you find it...no more satisfying feeling!
28th February 2014

Not only has it been a while since I read a title that made me really curious to see what the commotion might have been about, but I don't remember the last time a blog made me laugh out loud and retell it to hubby. Hilarious, Dave! I at once sympathize with Denise and am very impressed that you found the needle in a haystack. ;)
28th February 2014

made me laugh out loud and retell it to hubby
Am delighted you read it Michelle...and not surprised you sympathised at once with Denise. I did too!!! Problem was I was getting carried away trying to give a gal a good time...also knowing the s*it I would be in if I failed!!!
28th February 2014

this blog has inspired me to write my first ever blog, the other version… ;-)
1st March 2014

the other version… ;-)
Oh, Oh...thought my balanced blog presenting both sides of the story would get me out of trouble...seems NOT!!!
1st March 2014

F*ckido Stupido?
Ran it through Google Translate but it doesn't help much. The photos of you are reminiscent of Sir Bradley Wiggins after he added Olympic road racing gold to his Tour de France victory. "F*ckido Stupido?" Whatever could it mean... where's the video? Would need to analyse the video to provide some context.
1st March 2014

Whatever could it mean?
Sir Dancing this or that...thank you for your kind words Jason. What does it mean? How would I know? We didn't attend Spanish school before this holiday...and I'm sure it wasn't English or French. I kinda got the gist of it at the time...but as you only have access to Chinese google...all I can say is its not Chinese either! The video has been retained to promote my good name, if required.
1st March 2014

What has he done....?
Denise spitting and cursing? He's done something 'good and proper' for sure ;-) That sounds like one amazing road trip!
2nd March 2014

What has he done....?
Thanks Jo...someone understands. Yep...good & proper for sure. And the scenery...makes me want to go back...also for sure!
2nd March 2014
CRATER LAKES

Wow--turquoise lakes and a magical opening!
Fab scenery and adventures! Like you, I can be pretty obsessed about finding a treasure even though it sometimes leads to nefarious escapades (I travel alone to avoid witnesses). But in this case, how great that you had someone to (reluctantly) attest to your coup in finding both treasure and car! Adventures away!
2nd March 2014
CRATER LAKES

Wow--turquoise lakes and a magical opening!
Thanks Tara. There is something about the scenery in Patagonia that obviously led you to stay there for a couple of years or so. The road through Paso Roballes and Parque Nacional Perito Merino excited my soul in a way not experienced before...demanding me to see what other gems were on offer.
6th May 2014

Laughing
Can't sleep and started browsing through your blogs. THIS..... made me laugh so hard i doubt i'd get back to sleep! You're crazy, Dave. But lucky crazy too. :-)
6th May 2014

lucky crazy
Hi Lili. There are times one is lucky...times one is unlucky...times when one wonders how can one be so lucky. This one was when it was worth bearing a bit of abuse to be so lucky. Glad you enjoyed it and thanks for commenting.
13th September 2016
PARQUE NACIONAL PERITO MERINO

The 41?
Hi Dancing One, Is this the '41' or the road off it which goes south past Estancia El Salistral toward Lago Posadas? Thanks!
13th September 2016
PARQUE NACIONAL PERITO MERINO

41? Now you are showing off Jo
Estancia El Salistral does not come up on google nor is there an estancia name in my photo of the one with the picket fence driveway leading up to a rocky peak shortly before your chosen pic (not in my blog). It is of the unnamed road that turns south off Ruta 41 that we took from Paso Raballes to Lago Posadas...one of our favourite roads! Pure wilderness. I thought you were heading off in October. Where are you now?

Tot: 0.101s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 24; qc: 35; dbt: 0.061s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb