Salta


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Salta
June 7th 2006
Published: June 7th 2006
Edit Blog Post

After a four hour journey from Moon valley back to San Juan, we find all the buses full to take us to Salta. We do have the option to go 3 hours south of salta and get on a fully executive bus which costs a bit more, but seems like loads more to us back packers!! It cost us 22 pounds for this 10 hour journey of luxury!!! We very quickly get over the extra costs as the bus is amazing!!! Fully flat bed, amazing service, food and booze and soft drinks whenever we want, good movies in english, amazing toilets, luxury, the best journey so far. We do however decide to buy the cheapest bus ticket for the 3 hour continuation to salta and bow finds a cockroach climbing out of her chair!!! Cheapest is never the best option in south america!!!

Slata is loads of fun our mates jenny rachel dave and the 2 ozzie are waiting on us to arrive for partying in salta!! Nearly every hostel we are in, people complain about us being 2 noisy but for some strange reason this hostel love us and say we are the best group they have ever had!!!!!!!!!! Mad!!!!! Amazing hostel the staff are great!!!

I was unable 2 do any tours in Salta due 2 still being a bit dodgy for the first 2 days from the food poisioning!! So I rest for a few days!!! We end our final days in Argentina and 2gether by going out to the most amazing restaurant and having amazing steaks!!! And red wine.

Big up Argentina, how can anyone not fall in love with a country where the people are great and u can go out and eat the best steak and wine for a couple of pounds!!!!

We give Rachel and Jenny the best send off by partying all night until they left for their bus at 7am in the morning!! If only me bow max and dave went to bed then and did not stay up till noon!!!

Our last night in Argentina!!


Advertisement



Tot: 0.054s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 15; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0338s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb