First day in Bariloche


Advertisement
Published: March 19th 2017
Edit Blog Post

18/1/2017
We arrived in Bariloche at around 1pm. It was a very long journey but because we slept most of the way and were given breakfast in the morning on the bus we felt ok!
We got a taxi to our hostel. The hostel we were staying at was called Rodinia hostel and was very near the city centre. We dropped our stuff off and had a little explore around. The surroundings were amazing with a stunning lake and mountains in the distance.
As there was quite a lot to do in Bariloche we decided to use today to plan what we were gonna do over the coming days. We went to the tourist information centre and also the national park information centre. We decided we wanted to hike one mountain and rent our bikes to do the Circuito Chico.
When we got back to the hostel we also googled around and saw that many people had visited a black glacier that was here near Mount Tronador which borders Chile. We went to the excursion place and booked a tour to do that for £50 for the following day. We made dinner at the hostel and then went to bed as we knew it was an early start tomorrow!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0403s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb