Puerto Iguazu


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Misiones » Puerto Iguazú
September 2nd 2008
Published: September 3rd 2008
Edit Blog Post

It´s been an amazing adventure so far. We loved loved loved Buenos Aries. Such an amazing city.

We left on the 1st in the evening and caught a Sleeper cama up to Puerto Iguazu. Arrived today and have been enjoying the increase in temperature and a cute sleepy little town just 30 minutes away from the falls and just across the border from Brazil and Paraguay. Not to say that Buenos Aries was cold, but it it nice to be in a bit warmer weather. Only issue the bugs, but we are adjusting.

Heading out tomorrow to check on the Iguazu Falls. For those of you who don´t know what I am talking about google this amazing place. I´m very excited to see them. I know it´s going to a highlight of our trip. Will probably spend the whole day out there exlploring and the come back to celebrate Amy´s bday in style. A nice dinner some place. I think seeing a one of the worlds natural wonders on one´s 38th bday should be a pretty cool day.

Ok. That´s it for now. Must sleep. More soon about the falls and where we are off to next....SALTA.

Besos



Advertisement



Tot: 0.054s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0349s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb