Wow!!! muchas agua


Advertisement
Published: August 4th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Well as the title suggests, there really isn´t much to write about Iguazu falls and the national park, its all about the photographic evidence. We went to Brasil to see the falls from their perspective the first day. The weather was not fantastic but we resolved to make the most of what we saw. The views were spectacular and we were certainly more than impressed with what we saw, we returned to Argentina a little damp but happy that the falls were what we had expected them to be, fantastic.

Day 2 and it was time for the Argentine side of the falls. The weather was slightly cloudy to begin with but once we had entered the much larger park the sun came out and everything began to look up. The Argentine side of the falls does have much more to offer in the way of things to do, with many walks and plenty of wildlife to spot along the way. It must be said also, regardless of the weather that the view of the falls was certainly more spectacular with many more angles and photo opportunities, which we took full advantage of. Ok enough of the jibber, time to let the pictures speak for themselves...........


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



Tot: 0.083s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0505s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb