San Carlos de Bariloche


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Chubut
January 30th 2005
Published: January 30th 2005
Edit Blog Post

hey ya´ll. i hope everyone is doing well! thanks for all the emails they´re great to read and always make me smile and laugh. if you check out the map of argentina you will all see where i am..san carlos de bariloche..but always referred to bariloche or just bari.
so what have i been doing since i arrived....dancing..hey its your fault..you wanted to know what i´ve been up to. i have been out every nite since i´ve been here..
here is an example. maira (my host sis) and i make dinner between 10 and 12..hey thats how they do it here...we relax a bit and then get ready...you cant be seen out before 2am...and then we dance our booties off until 6 ot 7. we´ve been hitting up this irish bar called ¨wilkenny¨..its more than crazy..its a bar.so not so big..and there has to be at least 500 people..no joke..its crazy cause you can barely move but we just have the best time. last nite i went out with some friends that i went to high school with. they´cant believe that im back and are so happy that i am. im going to my friend carolina´s tonite for dinner cause her brothers are heading back to buenos aires for school. the weather is great. nice and warm..hey spring will come soon enough for you all! so im still hoping to head to brazil for carnaval...im going tomorrow to find out how much a ticket will cost to RIO. i saw an E special last nite on the tv on carnaval...so im determined to get there.
que mas?.... oh now the yummy part..i´ve been filling myself up with dulce de leche..as most of you know my absolute fav....and other great argentine foods..EMPANADAS and MILANESAS!! ay que ricos! ok well thats all for now...love to all. D

Advertisement



Tot: 0.086s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0446s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb