Marie the Flea


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Buenos Aires » La Plata
January 18th 2007
Published: January 18th 2007
Edit Blog Post

The FleaThe FleaThe Flea

Home base espionage.
The unseen battle between man and flea is maddening. A nightly struggle between the real foe who can be anywhere, and the mere dilusion from a twitchy hair can be an exhausting occasion. To rise above and conquer the flea, one must wash all belongings, spray your tent, and avoid all animal contact. This is difficult when the over-zealous animal obsessor is constantly coaxing dogs and horses into our camp, bribing them with cookies. This would be Marie. Every chance she gets, she has to pet the cow or goat or dog or sheep or horse or any other four legged flea-factory on the ranch. Even if they don´t want to be touched (like a particular goat who consistantly rams it´s horns into her hand) they apparently need to be ¨trained.¨I guess talking to them in a high pitched coo helps the training process. So now I try to avoid getting too close to the barn-animal-whisperer because she is now a bi-pedal flea fest in disguise. I have a theory that the fleas have trained her to work for them. They realize she has the power to come and go from camp as she pleases, and through her they can spread to us and live in luxury inside tents and sleeping bags. I think they´ve established their home base inside Marie´s tent where they can brain-wash her during the night. This is why she calls the animals into camp and can tell us that ¨they aren´t that bad, you eventually get used to them.¨No way, man. Nobody gets used to fleas unless they´re a double agent. She´s moved to the dark side, and there´s not much we can do for her now.

Advertisement



19th January 2007

Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Tot: 0.097s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0472s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb