BA


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Buenos Aires » Buenos Aires
February 2nd 2011
Published: February 7th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Into the big city of BA we go. The first day that we arrived in the city we met up with some friends and explored. Since we were the last to arrive out of a group they already had a day planned of walking around to see the sights. We went to many of the historical and touristy sights of the city and walked around all day. Later we learned that we only saw a tiny bit of the city and that it would take at least a week to fully see the whole city. Its a good thing we have a week to spare!
The next couple of days were more days to explore. This time we went down to the waterfront to see the river and a small national park filled with many different birds. It was almost 100 degrees and we could only walk around in the sun for a couple hours before we had to take a break in the shade. It has been very hot here compared to everywhere else we have been so far. I guess we cant complain though because the whole time we were in patagonia all we wanted was for it to be warmer. We visited all the regions of the city seeing everything and doing a little big of shopping.
The night life in Buenos Aires is a little different then what we have been use to, the clubs dont start getting crowded until two in the morning and people stay out tell all hours. We figured that we needed to do one dance club night in the city. We took a little nap at ten, woke up at 1130, showered and got ready then went out at two. We ended up having a blast dancing all night long. By the time we left the club it was bright and sunny outside. A little different then the bars in the states.
All in all we had a good time in the city but we are now ready to leave for the beaches of Uruguay!



Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.087s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0468s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb