Buenos Aires - La Boca


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Buenos Aires » Buenos Aires
February 20th 2009
Published: February 20th 2009
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: La Boca 28 secs
Le DiazLe DiazLe Diaz

Wallace, La Diaz & El Drago en route to Carnival
With our stay in South America´s Riveria at an end we bidded goodbye to our door women with the obligatory swimming motion which we had tuned to imply we were exiting the building usually for the beach, however this time we were not to return and boarded the night train to BsAs.

Arriving early morning the travelling trio was reunited with Greens ( El Drago) having decided to take on an advanced reconnisance assignment of BsAs a couple of days prior. Outstanding afternoon was enjoyed in the Argentinan Capital in a suburb called La Boca known for its colourful houses, tango clubs, Italian taverns and the home of Boca Juniors. We were to find out thanks to our taxi driver Boca has a somewhat fierce rivalry with River Plate with our newly purchased Boca memorabilia being promptly dispatched out his window upon being sighted.

Having been corralled into a superb local parrilla den located in the backyard of a rustic Estate we enjoyed steaks that were in the premier league !

Amazingly joined Diego Maradona for a cerveza, El Diez having stopped into visit his beloved Boca´s !

In addition took the time to prepare for Carnivale w/ acquisition of masks that created 2 additional alter egos´... G Wallace & El Drago








Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.102s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0793s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb