Minsking around Laos March 20th 2007 Three safety features of the Minsk:
1. You do not need to use your horn, because everyone hears you coming.
2. No one tailgates you due to the smoke - in fact no one gets closer than 500m.
3. You can not go fast.
Other benefits of riding a Minsk:
1. When it breaks, you can fix it.
2. The oil leaks mean you do not have to oil the chain.
3. You can not get a flat battery - there is no battery.
So ... read more
Asia » Laos Laos was under the control of Siam (Thailand) from the late 18th century until the late 19th century when it became part of French Indochina. The Franco-Siamese Treaty of 1907 defined the current Lao border with Thailand. In 1975, the Communist Pathe... ... read more