DAY 19 - KARASECO - 2008 January 21st 2008 1. Engineers plan to level with administrators at KARASECO.
2. George said he told that we were afraid of the dogs so they took care of them. Ohh.
3. Engineers gave Vincent a toolbox and he loved it. Was very grateful.
4. Rode to KARASECO and told Mr. Kabalimu the pasteurizer would not work.
5. Reaction was accepting. He asked the engineers to tell the school.
6. Our team stood on t ... read more
Africa » Tanzania » West Shortly after independence, Tanganyika and Zanzibar merged to form the nation of Tanzania in 1964. One-party rule came to an end in 1995 with the first democratic elections held in the country since the 1970s. Zanzibar's semi-autonomous status and po... ... read more
Raised in a close, Minnesota farm family who took travel adventures all over the U.S. and Canada, I was introduced to community and global causes. I maintained a global focus with my husband and as a professor who helped build learning centers around the world. I resigned my university position and am President/CEO of a Minnesota-based nonprofit building KARUCO-Karagwe University College- in Tanzania. Our partners too are globally minded and intent on bettering their lives and economic condition. This blog will help tell the story.
Take me to the Educate Tanzania website:[url=http://w... full info