And It Comes to an End... August 9th 2012 For our last blog from Thailand, we decided to make a few lists of what we will miss and won't miss from Thailand.
Things we will miss
• The kindness of the Thai people. Everyone here is so nice.
• Great and cheap food everywhere, including fruit.
• The scenery. Thailand is a place of beautiful landscapes.
• An $8 scooter rental for a day.
• Ang Thong Nati ... read more
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Samui A unified Thai kingdom was established in the mid-14th century. Known as Siam until 1939, Thailand is the only Southeast Asian country never to have been taken over by a European power. A bloodless revolution in 1932 led to a constitutional monarchy.... ... read more