leipzig 3 October 10th 2010 Ok time for an update on Leipzig. As I think I have mentioned before, I feel lucky to have come across Leipzig on this adventure. I made a point of not planning anything, when I set off from home near on a year ago now and it is a point I'm glad I made. The wind tends to blow you to better places than where the weather forecast suggests you you should go....
If that makes sense?!?!
Anyway I ... read more
Europe » Germany » Saxony » Leipzig As Europe's largest economy and most populous nation, Germany remains a key member of the continent's economic, political, and defense organizations. European power struggles immersed Germany in two devastating World Wars in the first half of the 20t... ... read more
1. Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness. - Mark Twain
2. The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page. - St. Augustine
3. There are no foreign lands. It is the traveler only who is foreign. - Robert Louis Stevenson
4. The use of traveling is to regulate imagination by reality, and instead of thinking how things may be, to see them as they are. - Samuel Johnson
5. All the pathos and irony of leaving onefs youth behind is thus implicit in every joyous moment of travel: one knows that the first joy can never be recovered, and the wise trav... full info