Potsdam and a handball game June 7th 2010 Having bought tickets to Germany´s All-Star handball game with a friend. I found myself back in one of my favourite european cities Berlin for the weekend. I got to Berlin really early after no more than half an hours drowse, due to a Spanish wine testing the night before that led from one thing to the sun rise.
Due to this, I wasn't much company for my hostess, nor newly acquainted Australia ... read more
Europe » Germany » Brandenburg » Potsdam As Europe's largest economy and most populous nation, Germany remains a key member of the continent's economic, political, and defense organizations. European power struggles immersed Germany in two devastating World Wars in the first half of the 20t... ... read more
1. Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness. - Mark Twain
2. The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page. - St. Augustine
3. There are no foreign lands. It is the traveler only who is foreign. - Robert Louis Stevenson
4. The use of traveling is to regulate imagination by reality, and instead of thinking how things may be, to see them as they are. - Samuel Johnson
5. All the pathos and irony of leaving onefs youth behind is thus implicit in every joyous moment of travel: one knows that the first joy can never be recovered, and the wise trav... full info