Day 31 - Final Day At Sea


Advertisement
Oceans and Seas
January 21st 2011
Published: January 24th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Heading Homewards


Today was our final day at sea and no need to get up early at all. Lazy old day and I went to se the finale of the Ryder Cup Golf which was taken out by Myrna from Greer (2 of the Kentucky ladies). I received a token second place medal as did every one else who did not win and a Princess Cruises cap.

The weather was fine but a bit cooler and bit of wind around as well creating a bit of chop.

Kerry & I played this game called Majority Rules. Every team writes down an answer and the most answers that are the same becomes the correct answer. It was a bit of fun but we were not good enough to win.

We then went to the main showroom theater where we saw a movie with Hilary Swank called Conviction. This was based on a true story and it was really good.

We had dinner pretty early, and I had to finish of the French Wine and had some steak dish which was OK.

Back to the room to do the packing as the kids headed back to Teen Centre for their farewell night. We decided not to see the show, as there was lots to do to get organised. I tried to get my NBA tickets for tomorrow night in Los Angeles but no good again.

As we go to bed I can keep hearing the sound of the ship’s horn as there is a lot of fog around the ship. Any little boats had better get out of our way !

No photo’s worth posting today. Oops !!


Advertisement



Tot: 0.287s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 65; dbt: 0.1196s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb