Panama Canal 2015 3 Mar. Day 12


Advertisement
Oceans and Seas » Pacific
March 3rd 2015
Published: March 8th 2015
Edit Blog Post

A lazy day at sea, sailing towards Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. We sleep in and basically veg most of the day. The weather continues to be beautiful.

The Ottawa Senators have been on a winning streak with young Andrew Hammond in goal. Not sure yet whether I should get excited. I spot a TV that is actually showing hockey highlights. Darn, the Sens lost to Columbus in a shoot-out tonight. That leaves them still 5 or 6 points out of the last playoff spot. But if they win all their games, and Boston loses all theirs...

The show tonight features a comedian named Kevin Jordan. He's good, but I find his comedy very "American," in that it focuses on differences between people: white vs. black, rich vs. poor, old vs. young, etc. After the show, it's happy hour plus karaoke with the on-board band up in the Crow's Nest. We meet up with some of the friends we've made on board and have a great time. I sing a couple of songs with the band and don't screw up too bad. You know, I really miss playing live music. Must do something about that.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.154s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 59; dbt: 0.1188s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb