At Sea on our way to Tahiti


Advertisement
Oceans and Seas » Pacific
August 17th 2014
Published: August 17th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Tug of WarTug of WarTug of War

The teams entering the staging area, in the brown are the cleaning force team
At Sea: Yesterday was the annual Dawn Princess crew versus crew tug of war competition. It was a very serious and colourful competition, with all teams taking part getting dressed up and putting on a wonderful display, as can be seen by the photos attached. The winning team consisted of members of the casino and members of the gym and spa section, .

There were two team mascots both from the Philippines dressed as women, bloody hell they did not come up too bad either, would hate to see them close up though, the outfits they had on were amazing to see. Where they got them from is anybody’s guess.

Bet you did not know that cruising is the best way to cover the most ground on the earth, there are 328,000,000 cubic miles of seawater on the planet, and we must have sailed over half of them on this cruise alone.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

More teams enteringMore teams entering
More teams entering

The guys in the black vests were the eventual winners, stacked side in my opinion.
Cruise directorsCruise directors
Cruise directors

An awesome and fearful bunch.
What the?What the?
What the?

Just one of the lovely ladies/men getting all dolled up.
Happy heat winnersHappy heat winners
Happy heat winners

Unfortunately they did not make the grand final.


Tot: 0.394s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0526s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb