Galley Brunch & relaxing sea day


Advertisement
Oceans and Seas » Indian » Andaman Sea
May 15th 2019
Published: July 2nd 2019
Edit Blog Post

We had hoped to do the Galley Brunch yesterday for George´s birthday, but it still felt like a bit of a celebration today.

When we arrived in the main the dining room, we were really surprised at how many people were doing the brunch. We were thinking there would be a group of 10 or 20 and there were about 150.

They split us into groups of about 15 to take us around a small area of the galley and explain how the different sections and areas worked. Seems like most cruise ships are the same. You can tell this is a new ship as everything is still looking pristine.

After the tour, we were given bottomless sparkling wine, or in George´s case orange juice, and it was constantly replaced. It was a bit too early to drink too much, but we all got through our fair share.

The menu on offer was a mixture of breakfast items and lunch items so you could mix and match as required. All the food we had was very tasty.

Whilst eating, we were sat next to a couple from New Zealand. This was their very first cruise, so it was interesting to see how they thought it had gone. We also talked to them about future travels by them and by us.

A very enjoyable two and a half hours. Would possibly do this again if it was available.


Additional photos below
Photos: 17, Displayed: 17


Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 31; dbt: 0.038s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb