Day 1, a relaxing day at sea


Advertisement
Oceans and Seas » Caribbean
June 26th 2017
Published: June 28th 2017
Edit Blog Post

We took advantage of not having to be anywhere early and slept in. I was up before Nikki and sat on the balcony and played on my tablet for a while until she got up. After getting ready we decided to head to the American Icon restaurant for breakfast.

Then we went to Scooner Bar to play Entertainment Trivia. It was fun but we are not quite as adept at general triva knowledge as we are at Disney trivia. We hung around the ship for a while not really doing anything but being lazy.

Lunch was in in Park Cafe where we had sandwiches and salad.

Then it was off to another trivia game, this time in On Air and was Movie Quote trivia. We did pretty well this time but still didnt win.

We were beat from all the exertion so we went and took a short nap before putting on our swim suits and heading to our last trivia of the day. This time it was Songs with Color Trivia back in Schooner Bar.

We then went to the Solarium where we swam and lounged for a while before it was time to get ready for dinner.

Tonight we were eating in the specialty restaurant Chops Grill. The food was delicious and the pace very leisurely. I ended up with 3 appetizers because of a mistake in the kitchen and, after all we are on a cruise.

After dinner we went on our walk which tonight ended up over a mile before heading to Boleros for a rousing game of Majority Rules. We only matched on two out of 10 answers so we were 4 for 4 in the losing department today.

We considered going to play another game but ultimately decided to turn in.

Nikki: Shrimp and Crab Cake, Petit Filet, Gruyere croquettes and Red Velvet Cake

Ric: Shrimp Cocktail, Scallops, Goat Cheese Salad and a thick slice of bacon with BBQ sauce on it, Filet and asparagus and warm cookies


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 14; qc: 33; dbt: 0.0332s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb