Our final day at sea :(


Advertisement
Oceans and Seas » Caribbean
November 13th 2008
Published: November 14th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Ken, Larry and their competitionKen, Larry and their competitionKen, Larry and their competition

I think the guys one this match
Today is our last day at sea. We were up pretty early as the we keep gaining an hour as we travel west. We again met Larry and Henna for coffee and breakfast. We enjoyed our balcony, watching the fish and seagulls. Time to think about packing but not wanting to. We lounged by the pool; it is another sunny, warm day. After lunch we played cards with Larry and Henna. Funny times since only Larry knows how to play cards. Ken and Larry make up their own game and it was fun. They still have to come up with a name for it. After that Ken and Larry play bean bag again. Their final record is 8 wins, 3 losses. We go back to the room to pack, shower and get ready for dinner. We met Larry, Henna, Annie and Bobbie in the atrium to have a drink before dinner. We talk about all the fun times we had together and what our favorite part was. Mine (and Ken's), believe it or not was Paris. I think the fact that we had no planned agenda and explored Paris on our own made it so special. He didn't think he would like it, but he did. Our walks along the Seine, with the leaves changing; we had the best time and hope to go back to spend more time. It has been an adventure and I look forward to sharing the pictures with you.



Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



15th November 2008

PARIS
I'm sooooooooooo glad you liked Paris! You have good taste (and I'm not biased at all ....) . Looking forward to see the pictures. love. Josette

Tot: 0.417s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 42; dbt: 0.2759s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb