Day 25 – Day at Sea – This is the last sea day before arriving back in Europe at Funchal Madeira.


Advertisement
Oceans and Seas » Atlantic
April 9th 2017
Published: April 25th 2017
Edit Blog Post

George is feeling a lot better this morning.

We had hoped to get some sun up on Posh, but it is really overcast, and threatening to rain. Sunbathing would therefore be silly.

We spent the day in the lounge area around the secluded Moderno Restaurant. This is a perfect opportunity to catch up on some work on our travel blog etc. This venue overlooks the Manhattans dining area where members of the burn the floor cast are working out to the extreme. It was really quite fascinating watching this.

When we head back to the cabin so George can have a nap before dinner, we notice it is now raining. We are hoping the weather tomorrow is better as we are hoping to get off the boat for the first time in six days after completing our second Transatlantic crossing.

Tonight we head to Teppanyaki for dinner. We first noticed this restaurant when we sailed on the Norwegian Spirit in 2013. We have six free gourmet meals so decided we had to try it.

The servers are all entertainers as well and do a great job with the cooking right before your very eyes.

The menu is fairly small, but then they add their own flare to the taste of it. Our server liked garlic, so everything had a strong taste of that. It was all very tasty and nourishing.

George had the chicken and jumbo shrimp and Theresa had the chicken and fillet beef.

The preparation of that and all the other accompaniment’s was a real show. A very enjoyable evening was had by all.


Additional photos below
Photos: 17, Displayed: 17


Advertisement



25th April 2017

Say 25
The food looks lovely, And so creative.
2nd May 2017

Amazing dining onboard
I can not believe the variety and top quality food on board , certainly spoilt for choice and seems plenty to do if the sun is not shining ,
2nd May 2017

Impossible to get bored on board for most people
Thanks for your comments

Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0251s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb