Day 21 – Day at sea


Advertisement
Oceans and Seas » Atlantic
April 5th 2017
Published: April 24th 2017
Edit Blog Post

It has been a very choppy ride since we left Bermuda and we woke up to no sunshine.

Also, when we looked out from our balcony we see the Silversea Silver Spirit cruise liner is about level with us at a distance. Looks like they are having a hard time of it with the big waves. They are due to be at the Azores a day before us. Not sure they will make that.

Due to the weather, everyone is inside, but there is plenty going on to keep everyone happy.

George is still not feeling well so heads back to bed after breakfast. Doctors for him tomorrow if he is no better.

Theresa headed out to the casino to play her tipping point game again. It has been interesting talking to some of the other players who have never seen the machine before and some who struggle to understand how it works.

We have another invite to the Captains Cocktail party for tonight, which is always an entertaining event. Last week, we were late getting there, so were first in the door this time to make sure we got a good seat. It is held in Bliss lounge where most of the seats do not have a good view of the stage.

As he did last week, the captain brought all his top men and women along and they all introduced themselves. Looks like we have a crew from all around the world.

As we were already on the 7th floor we decided we would have dinner in O´Sheehans again as this is on the 6th floor. Their fish and chips are a great taste of home.

On the way back to the cabin, we stopped off at the shop as the Day and Night nurse we had with us was not having any impact on George’s cold. We got some cold and flu remedy. It was a bit expensive, but if it works, will be well worth it.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



8th May 2017

Oooooo I am really glad that it's not me on them choppy seas as I am not good in these situations. Theresa good luck in the casino you just never know this may be your lucky day, we await to see. Hope you have a good time at the captains cocktail party Love the towel animal George get well soon,

Tot: 0.348s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 9; qc: 41; dbt: 0.1426s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb