Sea Day mid trip


Advertisement
Oceania
January 13th 2012
Published: January 13th 2012
Edit Blog Post

A sea day sailing from the top of Vanuatu to New Caledonia.Sea days involve the crew in major entertainment with all venues and all types of activities on offer.

Shopping with the incentive of 1 for $20 and 3 for $30 with the brand Bijoux Terner brought the bargain hunters out. I managed to get some of my next lot of Christmas shopping done.

We played cards and scrabble together over a great coffee in Charlie's and enjoyed a game of croquet, challenging with a rolling ship, tennis ball and limited space.

The crew hosted Murder Mysteries performed like an old fashioned radio show with music clues, they are a diverse bunch and the dancers double up as many things.

Tonight's show in the Marquee was a Magician/Comedian another great show, followed by Karaoke and Pop-stars.

Noumea tomorrow, have brushed up on our French, bought our Francs and have an early morning up on deck 14 planned to watch the ship sail in and dock. Have not managed to see this yet, early mornings and me are not that familiar!


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

laser showlaser show
laser show

Laser show in the Atrium
More Towel artMore Towel art
More Towel art

Pacfic Daily the little newspaper which gets delivered each day
South Pacific franksSouth Pacific franks
South Pacific franks

9000 equals about $90-AUS


Tot: 1.946s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 14; qc: 65; dbt: 0.0881s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb