Waterfalls, fudge, surfing and swimming with sharks..SAY WHAAAA!!!?


Advertisement
Oceania
December 1st 2011
Published: December 1st 2011
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: After Surfing 40 secs
Heyy!! Chloe here!!...thought I'd give you a little entry!!

First ups..major AAAAAaaahh!! Oh and by the way we are trying to get some pics for you to have a look at!! Proving a task and a half!! Hopefully we can get some up soon! We love a bit of imagery ey!

Ok, so Jess left up on the waterfalls at Springbrook...pretty amazing place..the clouds seeped beneath the tree tops shades of deep greens, mountains,stunning waterfall with the gold coast (surfers paradise) high risers in the distance..All in one picture!The area had a mystical and secret feel to it (the fog could've had something to do with that mind you!) but yes, one of my fav places thus far! It did rain..and I mean bucket it down but it added to the feel of it..trekking (our version of walking at a slow pace)in the rainforest getting close and personal with the delights of leeches,ticks (including doing our leaping tribal dance so as to avoid these rainforest treats)..wild and wettt!Ooo I did manage to get a cheeky leech on my trainer, very hard to get off..got a tight suck on them that's for sure!! On the way back down the mountains we stopped at a fudge shop..no shops at all around or nearby...accept a trusty fudge shop!! Oh my days, so gooood!Scrums! Fabulush day.

Next, the exciting bit!! Aaaaahhhhahahahaha!..Surf lesson along the Goldcoast at Broad beach..HYPE!! Literally, Jess and I LOVED it so SO much! CRAZZYY! It has been LOONG waited for!! Espesh as the Goldcoast is infamous for its surfing!..along with the tanned,bleached blonde guys with their surfboards, golden sand and glistening sea..all such sights Jess and i always appreciate! Gigidy gigidy! 😉 We had a practice on the beach with our rather cool surf friend Steve! Was so much fun and then we went out to the sea..ok so we didn't manage to stand up on the boards..however..we did manage to stay on the boards and paddle (surf lingo there 😉 ) And best of all...we didn't drown! So we were pretty pleased with ourselves. Majorrrr fun times!!! Sooo many laughs!

Following day we went to Seaworld..if you ever go to oz,Seaworld is well worth a visit!..as is everything we have blogged about! Hahah! Anyway, yes, Seaworld..saw some pretty cool sea animals(creatures?) penguins,polar bear,stingrays- we stroked them..silky soft, DOLPHINS..Jess nearly passed out in excitement when seeing them..not to mention the dolphin show..AMAZING!!! Really cool show!!! Loved it! Oooooo and we snorkled with..doom doom..domdomdomdom...YES SHARKS!!!!..and VERY LARGE stingrays (had to put capitals on the 'very large' as they really were very large..so gentle and graceful though...we called them birds of the sea..very descriptive!) and alot of other large,colorful fish!!INSANE!!!!! Very cool day!!

So a few things I have loved during our adventure thus far:

1) The lingo!!! Heard a few 'streuths' etc LOVE IT!

2) How the ozzies are soooo friendly and chilled! Great peeps to hang out with! Made some wonderfully, crazilly cool friends out here! Lovin' ittt!

3) Jess and I's made up Essex slash French lingo....Created by a mixture of farrrrr too many late nights, our passion for accents - we all love an accent, our appreciation of the word 'tres' - which we put in front of any word!and..cos we love a giggle! Gooooood times!pahahah!

4) Sun,Sea and Sand...no explanation needed.

5) Scenery - the places we have visited and seen have been literally unbelievably unreal, so many beautiful and amazing things here in oz the kind of views which make you want to write a poem, song, novel or have a harp playing in the background. Very inspiring and 'soul searching' places. Tres beaut.

6) The wildlife!!!!! Despite our licking of ants green,citrusly Limey yet sour bottoms and eating of the smooth, sweet, syrup honey of squashed dead march flies.. I still dislike the annoying flies that bite..they bite HARDDCOREE!..oh my life if you could only see our war wounds of things that bite...HORREND!!! But then again we wouldn't be in ozzy without them little creepies! The animals we have seen are so amazing, Roos on the roadside..Cain toads cuddled by snakes...spiders(i got bitten by one aswel..not so pleasant!).. Feeding Asian elephants..swimming with sharks and rays! So so many more weird and wonders that ozzy nature has shown us!It's been unreal.

Ok guys that's me about donnneeee!! So yeahhhhh we lovin ozz and having an absolute BLAST!!!

We'll continue to keep you posted of our recent adventures!

Till then amigos!!

Xxxxxxxx


Additional photos below
Photos: 22, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

Max BrennersMax Brenners
Max Brenners

At Max Brenners the Chocolate Coffee Place. Me and Chloe had a White Chocolate Chai Tea sooo good. Came in a cool Filter cup thing.
AdamAdam
Adam

Adam at Max Brenners
SteveSteve
Steve

Steve at Max Brenners
ShotShot
Shot

About to drink my Exploding Chocolate Shot (Pure chocolate with popping candy) To see a whole series of me drinking it and the others laughing at me look at my facebook. It would take way too long to upload them on here.
MBMB
MB

Outside Max Brenners
Sea WorldSea World
Sea World

Dolphin Show at Sea World. Amazing.
Sea WorldSea World
Sea World

Me and Chloe ready to swim with Sharks!
Sea WorldSea World
Sea World

Ready to go!


Tot: 0.096s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0501s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb