PNG....and few flights to get here...


Advertisement
Published: July 9th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Every great meal need an amuse-bouche, this time, the amuse-bouche is average, and the meal was amazing. What do I mean? I've got too many pictures to sort out, so here is already something to start with. As it happened the last summer, Tiffany and Leslie are spending few weeks in Vietnam with their Mum. July is not high on the business agenda, beside being connected, so this is my little ... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 54, Displayed: 21


Advertisement




9th July 2012

We want your life
Sorry the Holiday Inn did not meet the standards but looks like your diving was fantastic and that is the point! Great photography as always. Can't wait to read more.
17th July 2012

Wait for the next one coming pretty soon....that was a surprise, and pretty amazing too!
9th July 2012

Amazing pictures
Your pics are fantastic, what camera are you using? I'm thinking of getting housing for my SLR but it is so expensive.
9th July 2012

Hi Chris and Nikki...
I'm on the cheap in term of camera...answer coming in a few days in the next blog...
9th July 2012

"Our Garden..memories!"
PA I am SO glad you made it to PNG - its a special kind of wonderful isnt it? Long live PNG being too expensive and too much of a hassle for all but the truly dedicated. Walindi is beautiful, the culture is way way out there...you really know you have stepped into a 40,000 year old world when cannibalism and sorcery is the mainstay of the local news. Reading the title of this blog made my heart soar..You made it! Another one off the bucket list. I hope you find PNG as beautiful and wild as I did and look forward to your next blog and more pictures. Just..awesome!
17th July 2012

Thanks a lot Cindy, amazing it was...indeed...and one less on the bucket list... Still have a good 10-15 places on that list to dive...so going to take a little while....now, I'm really awaiting January 2013...even if there should be more fun diving before that date....
12th July 2012

Dinner in the Holiday Inn
Sorry I could not meet you for dinner there (my trip to Holiday Inn is now the end of August), but I'll shall see you in Brisbane this evening where there are more numerous and reasonably priced eating options!

Tot: 0.05s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 16; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0257s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb