Arriving in Auckland


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand
May 29th 2007
Published: May 29th 2007
Edit Blog Post

so, im here in auckland.. the flight was so much fun.. i landed almost 36 hours ago and still have not gotten any good sleep...

everyone tells me that auckland is the worst example of new zealand.. so soon we will be heading out on the road and going to the norhern most tip, cape rienga..and do some backpacking..

heres where i sleep..or at least attempt to..it's in a 7 bedrooom house..a lot of people live here, i dont think i've even met them all and i can't even remember mnost of the names of the people i already have met..

sorry, this is a really boring post...

i'll write more exciting things and put up more exciting pictures when i do more exciting things and take more exciting picturess......


until thennnn

Advertisement



29th May 2007

Safe and Sound!
Glad you arrived to your destination safely, though your sleeping quarters look a bit cramped! Hpoefully, you will be comfortable soon and catch up on some sleep. Keep us posted and look forward to hearing all about your travels!
29th May 2007

wtf?
Did you even have that much shit when you left? --c?
29th May 2007

Yes!
Superfood!!! Yum.
30th May 2007

my vrooooomm... errrrt
yeah, so nothing in this room is mine except my backpack..and superfood..and the Lagunitas and Bear Republic in the top corner beacause i was told there is no good micro brews here..so i had to share.. it's just temporary..we leave today to go north
31st May 2007

CABLES!
You have a massive box of cables here at my work. Now to figure out how to take them home on my motorcycle...
7th June 2007

ps
I don't see any superfood... you mean the naked juice right? --c?

Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0494s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb