Our Last Weeks of "Freedom" / Nuestras Últimas Semanas de "Libertad"


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand
February 28th 2007
Published: August 6th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Christchurch --> Lake Pukaki


We arrived back in Christchurch (feels like home already) on the same day Mark’s Uncle Peter and Aunty Regina flew in to start a long anticipated 6 week tour of the country. It had only been back in November that we had found out they were coming - and we'd both been really looking forward to seeing them, as theirs were the only familiar faces we'd have seen in well over a year. We ended up spending the next 3 days with them (even sleeping on the sofa beds of their motel room), during which time they treated us to a few meals as well as a few alcoholic beverages - a real luxury for us, as we’ve tried to look after the budget so carefully that we've been virtually t-total since we left back in September 2005 (bet most of you have had a drink more than 3 or 4 times since then - just a wild guess?).

All four of us visited some of the sites we hadn’t (deliberately) been to during our previous 7 week stay in Christchurch. The first day had a flowery theme, as we visited the botanical gardens and then took in the flower
CHRISTCHURCH: Cathedral Interior / Interior de la CatedralCHRISTCHURCH: Cathedral Interior / Interior de la CatedralCHRISTCHURCH: Cathedral Interior / Interior de la Catedral

During the flower festival ********* Durante el festival de las flores
festival inside the Cathedral. The next day we went to The Antarctic Centre, which is part of a huge complex set up to support NZ, US and Italian scientific programmes in Antarctica. Tourist flights to Antartica also depart from here (as many as 70% of all people who fly to Antarctica every year fly from Christchurch), and although it was very tempting, the price tag was not as seductive...

So we made do with a ride in a terribly noisy Hagglund, an all terrain amphibious vehicle exactly like the ones used in Antarctica, in which we crossed an artificial crevasse and lake (more like a big puddle). Although it looks like a small tank, its catepillar tracks means it only exerts half the ground pressure of a human footprint. After the ride, we visited the Little Blue Penguin area, and arrived right on time to see them being fed. These penguins are the smallest in the world, they're only about 40 cms tall and weigh around 1 kg! Tiny little things, but they can certainly wolf down a lot of fish. The ones that live here suffer from physical disabilities (they are all rescued penguins) that mean they would not have survived in the wild. We also subjected ourselves to an “Antarctic Storm” within a especially designed room with artificial snow and ice made on site; the temperature is kept at a stable -5 ºC (23 ºF), but every so often they turn on a big fan simulating 40 km/hr winds and the temperature drops to a very chilly -18 ºC (-0.4 ºF). Although this must feel like a walk on the beach compared to what it really is like in Antarctica - the minimum temperature recorded was -89.2 ºC (-128.5 ºF). The centre also provides the visitor with a lot of information on Antarctica, it really does make for an informative visit.

Unfortunately, we couldn’t hold up the relatives any longer, as they had but 6 weeks to enjoy this wonderful country, whereas we’d put aside a more leisurely 6 months. So after bidding them farewell, we headed back to Akaroa to swim with the dolphins, something we had considered doing in Kaikoura, but had avoided due to Mark’s sea sickness during the whale watching trip. This time we’d be swimming with the much smaller and rarer Hector’s dolphins, the world’s smallest dolphin (under 1.5 m long) which although fun, was also rather tiring. You’re kitted out in a wet suit, goggles and a snorkel, and sent into the water to try and attract the playful dolphins to come near you. Whilst most people seem to be fine with just the wetsuit, there seems to be something weird about Mark’s physiology, and he yet again found himself floating in the water at about mouth level, whereas the more fortunate Maria casually bobbed along at chest height (Mark attributes this to the fact that muscle is 4 times heavier than fat).

We saw them swimming very close to us a few times, but as soon as we tried putting our heads under the surface for a proper look, we lost sight of them as the visibility was pretty much zero. This can be a little frustrating, but we did both get lucky after a while; after seeing the dolphins approaching us, we started to swim in a straight line as fast as our little legs would allow us, and they just swam alongside us for a few seconds. They were within arm's reach, they really get that close. It was fantastic, but alas, short-lived; as we are
CHRISTCHURCH: Antarctic Centre / Centro Antártico CHRISTCHURCH: Antarctic Centre / Centro Antártico CHRISTCHURCH: Antarctic Centre / Centro Antártico

Just before the storm hit us ********* Momentos antes de que nos cayera encima la tormenta
such slow-moving creatures, they soon got bored of us and with a quick flip of their tails, they were gone.

Making our way South down the East coast, heading for the city of Dunedin, we made a stop to check out the Moeraki Boulders. As their name gives away, these are huge rocks, perfectly round, which were formed under the sea millions of years ago and are now just sitting there on the beach providing grown-ups with interesting photo opportunities, and kids with something to climb on.

We joined a guided tour of Dunedin and enjoyed the ramblings of our lady guide, who incidentally was the great-granddaughter of one of the first settlers. These settlers were a group of Scottish Presbyterians who, unhappy with the way the English were controlling their church, decided to sail away to this new found land in search of a place where they could fulfill their dream of seeing their Free Church Presbyterian values flourish. The bay where the city now stands was chosen as the site of a new Scottish settlement back in the mid 1800s, and the town planner was asked to include elements of the city of Edinburgh. The future settlement was then given the name Dunedin, which is the Gaelic form of Edinburgh. The first settlers arrived around 1850 by boat (the voyage took 3 months in those days). In less than 30 years, and thanks to the discovery of gold in the area, this Scottish settlement grew to be the country's biggest and wealthiest city. As the century drew to a close, the city's momentum slowed down and Dunedin is now New Zealand's 5th largest city, although with 120,000 inhabitants, it is still the South Island's second largest city after Christchurch.

This might sound somewhat funny, considering that the UK's fifth largest city, Sheffield, has well over half a million inhabitants. The truth is that the country is virtually empty if we compare it to what we've got in nearly the same amount of land (NZ 268,680 km2 - UK 244,820 km2). That is, whilst the UK has a total population of over 60 million people, there are just over 4 million people in New Zealand! This is something we ignored until we arrived in the country. We have been amazed at how many places showed in bold on the road map (leading us to believe there were villages of considerable size), have turned out to be just a small group of houses built in relative proximity to each other, with no shops of any shape or form for many miles around. Weird. We have wondered how people can live so isolated from the rest of the world, and where they go for the weekly shopping, and we can only guess many are probably self-sufficient farms and only go shopping every so often for essentials they cannot grow at home.

The ongoing joke about New Zealand's population (or should that be “lack of”) is the fact that there are 10 times more sheep than humans in the country, and you do see lots of them during your travels on country roads... Mind you, all the roads are country roads here. Even the ones marked as “highways” on the map only have one lane in each direction, and 2 cars stuck behind a campervan is considered a traffic jam. Isn't it wonderful!!

But anyway, we digress... let's go back to Dunedin. Before you ask, no, we didn't see anybody wearing a kilt and we didn't hear anyone with a Scottish accent either, even though we had been promised we would see some in either category. One of the big attractions in the area is Dunedin's castle, probably because it’s the only castle in the country; we considered visiting it, but later decided not to after seeing the outside and realising it's little more than a country house. Plenty of those where we come from! Better spend our cash on something we don't have at home. Like visiting a penguin colony. Yellow-eyed penguins to be exact.

Dunedin's penguin colony is on private land, and as such you can only visit it on a guided tour. The land was purchased with the aim to protect the remaining penguins in the area, they are hoping that they will breed and reach a respectable number again; the population has been declining in NZ's coasts due to introduced predators, particularly stoats, and the destruction of their natural habitat by other more invasive (also introduced) plants. We found they have done a pretty good job, replanting the area with native plants and building makeshift nests for the penguins, and the numbers are slowly increasing. You can view the penguins from specially dug trenches which form a network of tunnels all around the area, so that you are completely hidden from view but can still have a close view of the penguins (pretty much at eye level) without disturbing them.

We saw a few that were confined to land as they were moulting their feathers. This can last 3 or 4 weeks, during which time they cannot go into the sea to feed as these feathers are not waterproof. So as they rely solely on their fat reserves, they spend their time sitting very still so as to not waste precious energy, and as such make good photo objects, but are not particularly entertaining. However, we had chosen a late tour knowing the ones that are no longer moulting come back to land towards dusk, and caught a couple coming back to their nest, so timely that after a couple of minutes they reached our trench and walked right past our noses without even realising we were there. How cute!

Making our way back to Christchurch, where we needed to finalise a couple of things for the wedding, we stopped in a place called Shag Point. We hasten to add, before your imagination runs away with you, that this stretch of coast received its name after a colony of shags that lives in the area (shags are birds of the cormorant family). There is also a seal and a penguin colony. Whilst we only saw a small handful of penguins very far away (and with the help of our little monocular), the seals were a lot easier to see, lying on rocks just a few meters away. The funniest thing about this stop is that we bumped into two familiar faces - it was the rellies! We knew we may cross paths at some point, but didn't expect to do it in this slightly out of the way place, and without planning it! We all stayed in Oamaru for the night, and went for a lovely pub meal, another luxury for us. Oamaru is a lovely little town with a bunch of interesting buildings lining the main street, built mainly with limestone from a nearby quarry (the only limestone quarry in the country).

After sorting out those last wedding bits in Christchurch, we started to make our way towards the wedding location. But first we took a considerable detour to a place called Mount Sunday. The place is rather remote (many miles down an unpaved road), but the drive was very worthwhile, with beautiful scenery all along the way. Whilst Mount Sunday itself is little more than a mound of earth, its setting is quite spectacular - sitting on a perfectly flat valley, surrounded by mountains and crossed by a wide river, quite stunning. And yet we would have missed it completely hadn't it been because it was one of the locations chosen to film scenes from The Lord of the Rings. For the fans of the films amongst you, this was the setting for Edoras. You'll have to imagine the village! The film makers were only given permission to film in the country under the condition that they left places as they had found them; this means all the settings were complete removed after filming, and with the exception of Hobbiton in the North Island, nothing else remains.

We will be visiting some of the other locations along the way, but we suspect one would have to know the films rather well and have a pretty good imagination to recognise anything! Still, it should be fun trying to figure what Frodo was doing where!

We also visited Lake Tekapo and Lake Pukaki, with their beautiful turquoise blue waters from the melting ice of the Sourthern Alps glaciers. The tiny Church of the Good Shepherd on the shores of Lake Tekapo is a very popular venue for weddings, and we can see why many people who only see the place in pictures and brochures would think of the place as idyllic. It does look like it's in some remote location in the middle of the mountains, but in reality it's just off the main road and a very popular stop for photo opportunities; just a few minutes after we arrived a huge coach came along and unloaded a group of Japanese who wasted no time in spreading out and taking pictures of pretty much every brick. So we're glad the brochures didn't seduce us, as the wedding would've been far from private!

With only 2 days to go before the wedding, the butterflies were starting to play up...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nos plantamos de regreso en Christchurch (ya como en casa) el mismo día que aterrizaron los tíos de Mark (el hermano menor de su padre y su mujer), que venían a pasar unas vacaciones de 6 semanitas y a conocer el país. Sólo nos habíamos enterado de que venían en noviembre - y la verdad es que a los dos nos apetecía mucho verlos porque iban a ser las únicas caras conocidas que habríamos visto en más de un año. Acabamos pasando 3 días con ellos (incluso durmiendo en los sofá cama del salón de su cuarto de motel), tiempo durante el cual se empeñaron en hacernos beber suficiente vino como para compensar por los 15 meses que nos habíamos pasado sin alcohol (aparte de en 3 ocasiones selectas).

Con ellos visitamos un par de sitios a los que no habíamos ido (deliberadamente) durante nuestra estancia de 7 semanas. El primer día tuvo un tema florido, pues primero visitamos el jardín botánico y luego entramos a ver la catedral por dentro, donde había una exposición de flores temporal. Al día siguiente visitamos el Centro Antártico, que es parte de un complejo enorme establecido con el fin de apoyar los programas de investigación científica neozelandeses, americanos e italianos en Antártica. También salen desde aquí los vuelos turísticos a Antártica (el 70% de la gente que va a Antártica cada año vuela desde Christchurch), y aunque
DUNEDIN: Baldwin Street / Calle BaldwinDUNEDIN: Baldwin Street / Calle BaldwinDUNEDIN: Baldwin Street / Calle Baldwin

The steepest street in the world ********* La calle más inclinada del mundo
la idea nos resultaba muy tentadora, el precio no nos lo resultó tanto…

Así que nos conformamos con un viajecito en un Hagglund, un vehículo anfibio todoterreno idéntico a los que utilizan en Antártica, que nos llevó por un circuito de cuestas empinadísimas, un lago (más bien un charco grande) y una grieta como las que hay en el hielo polar. A esto le siguió una visita al recinto de los Pequeños Pingüinos Azules, y llegamos justo a la hora de la comida. Estos pingüinos son los más pequeños del mundo, ¡sólo miden unos 40 cms de alto y pesan alrededor de un kilo! Una monería, pero para ser una pizca la de peces que tragan. Estos pingüinos viven en el recinto tras haber sido rescatados, tienen ciertas discapacidades físicas con las que no sobrevivirían mucho tiempo en estado salvaje. También nos sometimos a una “tormenta antártica” en un cuarto especialmente preparado para ello, donde tienen hielo y nieve artificial fabricada en el mismo centro. La temperatura en este cuarto es de -5 ºC (me recordó a mi primer año de universidad), pero de vez en cuando encienden un pedazo de ventilador que simula vientos de 40 km/h y la temperatura baja a -18 ºC. Aunque esto debe ser un paseo por la playa comparado con lo que tiene que ser de verdad en Antártica - la temperatura mínima registrada es de -89.2 ºC. En general, la visita al centro es muy educativa, tiene muchísima información acerca del gran continente helado.

Desafortunadamente, no podíamos robarles a los parientes más tiempo, ya que ellos sólo venían para 6 semanas y no 6 meses como nosotros. Así que tras decirles adiós, regresamos a Akaroa para ir a nadar con los delfines, algo que habíamos considerado hacer en Kaikoura, pero que decidimos dejar correr después de lo malo que se puso Mark cuando fuimos a ver ballenas. En Akaroa hay otro tipo de delfines, se les conoce como delfines Héctor, y son los más pequeños del mundo, miden menos de metro y medio. Fue una experiencia bonita, pero agotadora. Te dan un traje isotérmico bien gordito, una máscara y un snorkel, y al agua patos, a dar saltos y hacer tonterías para llamar su atención con la esperanza de que se te acerquen. Mientras que la gente normal flota la mar de bien con estos trajes sólo, la fisiología de Mark
DUNEDIN: Yellow Eyed Penguin / Pingüino Ojigualdo o de Ojos AmarillosDUNEDIN: Yellow Eyed Penguin / Pingüino Ojigualdo o de Ojos AmarillosDUNEDIN: Yellow Eyed Penguin / Pingüino Ojigualdo o de Ojos Amarillos

Approx. 65 cm high and weigh up to 8 kgs ********* De unos 65 cm de alto y hasta unos 8 kg de peso
debe tener algo de extraño, porque una vez más se hundía como un plomo y tenía que esforzarse por mantener la cabeza fuera del agua, mientras que yo flotaba cómodamente con medio torso fuera del agua. Su teoría para explicar este fenómeno: que los músculos pesan cuatro veces más que la grasa.

En cuanto a los delfines, sí, se acercaron bastante varias veces, pero en cuanto poníamos la cabeza bajo la superficie para intentar verlos mejor, los perdíamos de vista, porque la visibilidad era prácticamente nula. Esto nos resultó a todos bastante frustrante, pero lo importante es que los dos tuvimos suerte al final (aunque en ocasiones separadas) - según vimos que se aproximaba un delfín, nos pusimos a nadar lo más rápido que nos permitieron nuestras piernecillas y de repente apareció el delfín nadando a nuestro lado, al alcance de nuestra mano, como si tal cosa. Fue increíble, pero, tristemente, no duró mucho; como somos unas criaturas tan lentas, se aburrieron de nosotros a los pocos segundos y con un meneo de la cola, desaparecieron.

Continuamos camino al sur hacia la ciudad de Dunedin, haciendo una parada para ver los famosos Moeraki Boulders. Como véis en la foto, estos son unos pedruscos enormes en forma de pelota que se formaron bajo el mar hace millones de años y ahora están ahí sentados en la playa, sirviendo a los mayores como modelo fotográfico y a los pequeños como algo donde ponerse a trepar y partirse el cráneo.

En Dunedin nos unimos a un paseo guiado y disfrutamos de las divagaciones de nuestra guía, que resultó ser la bisnieta de uno de los primeros colonizadores. La bahía donde se construyó la ciudad fue elegida como el sitio para una colonia escocesa en las antípodas allá por mediados de siglo XIX. Se le pidió al encargado de dibujar los planos que incluyera elementos de la ciudad de Edimburgo, y a esta futura colonia se le dio el nombre de Dunedin, que es el mismo nombre de Edimburgo en gaélico (idioma celta que se habla aún en partes de Escocia). Los primeros colonos llegaron en 1850, tras un viaje en barco de 3 meses. En menos de 30 años, y gracias al hallazgo de oro, la ciudad se había convertido en la más grande y rica del país. Según el siglo tocó a su fín, las economía empezó a decaer y hoy día Dunedin ha bajado cuatro puestos y es la quinta ciudad más grande de Nueva Zelanda, pero con 120.000 habitantes es aún la segunda ciudad más grande de la Isla Sur después de Christchurch.

Este dato nos resultó curioso - para nosotros que vivimos en el Reino Unido y sabíamos que la superficie de los dos territorios nacionales son casi idénticas (NZ 268,680 km2 - RU 244,820 km2). Y es que la quinta ciudad más grande del RU (Sheffield) tiene más de medio millón de habitantes. Pero esta diferencia no suena exagerada cuando lo comparas con la diferencia de habitantes a nivel nacional; Reino Unido, 60 millones de habitantes, Nueva Zelanda ¡cuatro millones! La verdad es que ése era un hecho que ignorábamos hasta que llegamos al país, que de verdad está vacío. Nos sigue haciendo gracia encontrarnos con poblaciones en negrita en un mapa, que para nosotros significa que deben ser de un tamaño decente, y descubrir que no es más que un puñado de casas construidas en relativa proximidad, pero sin tiendas de ningún tipo ni nada en muchos kilómetros a la redonda. De verdad que resulta extraño. Nos hemos preguntado a menudo cómo puede vivir la gente tan aislada, y dónde porras iran para hacer la compra de la semana, y lo que se nos ocurre es que muchas veces se tratara de granjas autosuficientes, que sólo tienen que ir de compras muy de vez en cuando, y sólo cosas que no puedan cultivar o críar en casa.

El chiste perpetuo acerca de la población (o más bien falta de ella) es el hecho de que hay 10 veces más ovejas que gente en el país, y es cierto que se ven montones de ellas por todas partes, en todas las carreteras de campo. Aunque aquí todas son carreteras de campo, incluso las que están marcadas como “autopistas” en el mapa, resulta que no tienen más que un carril en cada sentido, y a dos coches pegados al culo de una caravana sin poder adelantar durante 10 minutos lo consideran embotellamiento. ¡Qué maravilla!

Pero bueno, que nos vamos por las ramas… volvamos a Dunedin. Antes de que preguntéis, no, no vimos a nadie vestido con una kilt ni tocando la gaita ni hablando con acento escocés, aunque nos habían prometido que veríamos a alguno dentro de alguna de estas categorías. Una de las atracciones turísticas más famosas de la zona es el castillo de Dunedin, quizás porque es el único castillo que hay en el país; consideramos hacerle una visita, pero luego cambiamos de opinión al verlo por fuera, no nos pareció más que una casa de campo algo señorial, y de esas ya hemos visto muchas. Pensamos que mejor gastarnos el dinero en hacer algo que no podemos hacer en casa. Como visitar una colonia de pingüinos. Pingüinos de ojos amarillos para ser exactos.

Esta colonia está en propiedad privada y hay que ir en una visita guiada. El terreno lo compró esta empresa con el fin de proteger a los pocos pingüinos que quedaban, y con la esperanza de que se reprodujeran y alcanzan un número respetable de nuevo; la población había empezado a declinar tras la introducción de depredadores europeos (armiños en particular) y la destrucción de su hábitat natural por invasión de plantas más invasivas, también introducidas. Nos pareció que están haciendo un buen trabajo, tras replantar toda la zona con plantas nativas y construir nidos temporales para los pingüinos, que poco a poco van creciendo en número. Para poder verlos, han cavado zanjas que se comunican como una red de túneles semi-subterráneos, de manera que tú estás totalmente oculto, pero aún puedes verlos a ellos bien de cerca (más o menos a la altura de los ojos), y sin molestarlos

Vimos varios que estaban confinados en tierra por estar cambiando el plumaje. Este proceso dura de 3 a 4 semanas, durante las cuales no pueden salir al mar porque estas plumas no son impermeables. Sin poder salir a comer, dependen enteramente de sus reservas de grasa, así que se pasan el día prácticamente inmóviles para no gastar tan preciada energía, lo que les hace modelos fotográficos perfectos, pero no precisamente entretenidos. Sin embargo, habíamos escogido un turno de tarde porque sabíamos que los que salen al mar regresan a la caída del sol, y así coincidimos con dos que volvían a casa, y pasaron a unos centímetros de nuestra narices sin siquiera percatarse de nuestra presencia. ¡Qué monos!

En el camino de regreso a Christchurch (sí, otra vez, es que teníamos que finalizar un par de cosas para la boda), paramos en un lugar llamado Shag Point, un “shag” es una especie de cormorán, de ahí el nombre de este trozo de costa, porque hay una colonia importante de ellos. También hay una colonia de focas y otra de pingüinos. De estos últimos solo vimos tres o cuatro a mucha distancia y con la ayuda de nuestro pequeño prismático monocular, en cambio a las focas las vimos bien de cerca, dormitando sobre unas rocas a muy pocos metros. Lo más curioso de esta parada fue sin embargo que nos topamos con los tíos otra vez, ¡de pura casualidad! Sabíamos que era posible que nos cruzásemos por el camino, pero no esperábamos hacerlo de manera fortuita en un sitio como este, que está algo retirado. Esa noche la pasamos los cuatro en Oamaru, donde fuimos a un pub muy majo a cenar, otra cosa que es todo un lujo para nosotros (lo de salir a cenar fuera). Oamaru es una ciudad pequeñita pero muy maja, con un buen número de edificios interesantes a lo largo de su calle principal, construidos principalmente con piedra caliza de una cantera cercana, y que es la única cantera de este tipo del país.

Tras solucionar esos últimos asuntillos en Christchurch, empezamos a encaminarnos hacia el sitio donde celebraríamos la boda. Pero primero tomamos un desvío para visitar Mount Sunday. El lugar es bastante remoto (muchos kilómetros por una carretera sin asfaltar), pero el viaje merece la pena, porque los paisajes a lo largo del camino son una preciosidad. Mientras que Mount Sunday en sí no es más que una colinilla birriosa (aunque “mount” significa “monte”), su emplazamiento es bastante espectacular - plantado en un valle perfectamente plano, rodeado de montañas y atravesado por un río, un paisaje precioso. Pero nos lo hubiésemos perdido si no fuera porque es uno de los lugares donde filmaron escenas de El Señor de los Anillos. Para los fans de las películas entre vosotros, añadiremos que Mount Sunday es Edoras. ¡El pueblo os lo tendréis que imaginar vosotros! Y es que sólo se les permitió filmar en el país con la condición de que al terminar dejaran los sitios tal y como los habían encontrado; lo que significa que todos los decorados fueron destruidos y no queda absolutamente nada, con la excepción de Hobbiton en la Isla Norte.

Iremos visitando más de estos exteriores de las películas durante nuestro recorrido del país, pero sospechamos que uno tendría que conocerse las películas de memoria y a la vez tener muy buena imaginación como para reconocer algo. A pesar de todo, seguro que nos entretendremos intentando recordar qué es lo que estaba hacienda Frodo en cada sitio.

También visitamos los Lagos Tekapo y Pukaki, con sus aguas de un azul turquesa provenientes de los hielos de los glaciares en los Alpes del Sur. La minúscula Iglesia del Buen Pastor es un lugar muy popular donde celebrar bodas, y es fácil de ver por qué gente que sólo la haya visto en folletos se puede imaginar que es un lugar ideal. Las fotos parecen mostrar que está en un lugar remoto en medio de las montañas, pero en realidad está a pocos metros de la carretera y es un lugar favorito de descanso y para sacar fotos; a los pocos minutos de llegar nosotros, llegó un autocar enorme y soltó una pandilla de japoneses que no tardaron en desparramarse y ponerse a sacar fotos prácticamente de cada ladrillo. Así que nos alegramos de que las fotos no nos sedujesen, ¡porque no habría sido una ocasión precisamente privada!

Con solo dos días para la boda, empezaban a despertársenos mariposillas en el estómago...


Additional photos below
Photos: 30, Displayed: 30


Advertisement

ON THE WAY TO MOUNT SUNDAY / DE CAMINO A MOUNT SUNDAYON THE WAY TO MOUNT SUNDAY / DE CAMINO A MOUNT SUNDAY
ON THE WAY TO MOUNT SUNDAY / DE CAMINO A MOUNT SUNDAY

Which is the small hill on the right hand side of the picture, in the background ********* Que es la colinilla a la derecha de la foto, al fondo


Tot: 0.422s; Tpl: 0.023s; cc: 16; qc: 108; dbt: 0.1525s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.7mb