How random, friend of a friend


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » South Island
November 20th 2009
Published: November 30th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Another lovely lie in today. Feeling fresh for us both to have a little chilling out again. As we were on the move the whole time on the north island its nice to chill out as we have loads of time left.

Today is just about chilling out taking some photos and sorting out our bags really…hard life once again eh!..

Didn’t do too much although decided at about 7:30pm that we were gona eat in the Monsoon Bar which was the bar that was on the resort…The resort name was Rainforest Retreat. We ended up playing pool and I got chatting to this guy, turns out he is from Hythe. His name is Tom and he plays/played football with lots of my friends. He even went out with a girl that I know, how strange. He was with some Scottish lads too which were really cool. Got chatting to one of them and turns out he has the same job as I do back home. While all this was going on Charmaine managed to get us a cheap burger and chips $9 instead of $12...good going! Woop woop. We then were still hungry so got some fish and chips between us too. Went to bed about 11:20pm and had to be up tomorrow at 6:45 for the bus at 7:30.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.105s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0548s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb