Day 81


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » South Island » Queenstown
December 11th 2010
Published: December 11th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Todays journey was especially long as we made our way down to the party and adrenalin capital, Queenstown! We stopped at Lake Mattheson where we saw the beautiful mirror images of Mount Cook in the lakes, and then onto Wanaka, which was again really beautiful with the alps in the background behind the massive lake. Next stop was the famous and orginal bungy just outside Queenstown where Camilla and Elin had a rock, paper scissors battle to win a free pub crawl! Camilla won and we all started to get very excited about the evenings activities thanks to Elins outstanding announcement on the bus microphopne to get the whole bus taking part in the crawl round Queenstown bars! The crawl was a success if a little dramatic at the end with Camilla having to give first aid to a poor German boy who had been mugged and beaten up, left bleeding on the side of the pavement! The paramedics and the police took over and so the heroes covered in blood made their way back to the hostel more than ready for bed at 5am!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.096s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 19; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0499s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb