Jet boating swimming but its not all watery.


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » South Island » Queenstown
December 18th 2008
Published: December 18th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hello everyone who is reading this! I have had a supercalifragilisticexpealidotious time here in NZ. There is lots to write about so watch out here it comes!
We arrived in Cristchurch and then guess what we were stuck in passports yay! Then after all that jaz or clunk as you could describe it we made it to the car rental company and got our brilliant sports car only joking its a Mazda Premacy which by the ways smells badly (actually it really does.) then we drove to our first motel. Once we'd been checked in by a really cool happy Chinese person we went to the gondella and got a cable car to the top of the mountain and looked at the brilliant views with sheep! And we got a big bowl of wedges and chips yum. That was generally the first day in sheep town.
Next day we got up early and drove into Sheffield not the one in England and stopped for pies. They were delicious! Arthurs pass was really cool and it had kea's which started biting my jacket (look at mums blogg for photo's and a few vids) they were realy cool! In the end we got to the next motel and went for a brilliant meal at cafe du paris sorry about the new text technical hich up look away if your hungry i had: Canneloi which was vegitarian but they put meat in it strange and for pudding i had ice cream sundae that was all we did on our second day in New Zealand bye!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.072s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0522s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb