Discovering the beauty of the South Island... and learning to travel with an infant!


Advertisement
Oceania » New Zealand » South Island » Otago » Queenstown
March 2nd 2016
Published: August 6th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Our first trip as a family... As much as I was looking forward to it, all sorts of doubts and worries were flying through my head as well... Wouldn’t it be too much for Millie? Would she actually enjoy any of it? Would she cope with the travelling well? After all she was only 4 months old... We have been doing little trips with her around Brisbane for quite a few weeks already and she always see... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 93, Displayed: 21


Advertisement




7th August 2016

Smiles and mousy sounds
A world traveler is born. Hopefully for her it will come natural and she won't know another way.
10th August 2016

Smiles and mousy sounds
Hope so too... So much to see and explore! She's definitely a curious little girl. :) Thanks for reading!
9th August 2016

Oh my goodness -- it was lovely reading your blog. It is so intimidating traveling with a little one the first time around -- I remember fretting nonstop when I had to take my daughter on her first plane trip on my own. I'm so glad you did this and shared the story with us. It was very enjoyable following you on your journey -- especially when the cyclist knocked on your car window and you found accommodation! Millie is adorable and looking forward to more of her and your travels!
10th August 2016

Thanks Michelle :) Even though the first flight went very smooth I think I will be dreading the next ones with her anyway... She's changing so much with each day and showing more and more personality. So far so good though! Thanks for reading :)
11th August 2016
Yay! we love New Zealand :)

How wonderful! I think traveling with children is a difficult feat but very rewarding. My parents did it with me, and it created a lifelong passion for adventure and curiosity. Way to go!
17th August 2016
Yay! we love New Zealand :)

Thanks Andrea :) Same here, my parents went out of their ways to show me and my sister a few bits of this world, so it seems like a natural way to go... Just passing on the travel bug :)

Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0434s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb