True or False: In Golden Bay I kissed a baby seal, slept in a shed, got lost in a Labyrinth, and met Gandalf.


Advertisement
Published: September 2nd 2015
Edit Blog Post

Golden Bay is a little piece of heaven tucked away in the northwest corner of the South Island. To get there, you have to drive through the Nelson Region, past Motueka and the Abel Tasman National Park. You huff and puff over the Takaka Hill elevation 790 Meters (almost 2,600 ft). Just when you think your old goat can't make it anymore, you feel a lightness overcome you. Whether it be exhaustion f... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 35, Displayed: 21


Advertisement




2nd September 2015

pre read guess
Ok so I haven't read it yet but I'm gonna guess true!!! now off to read it...
2nd September 2015

Loved it
Hey Bekah! Great read! It was even calming to read about your peaceful trip. My heart traveled with you along the beach exploring and I was saying farewell to an invisible peacock I've never met ;) much more than that it is such a gift to have you share yourself and your adventures here. It helps is not feel so far apart <3 You know where to find me- I'm still not done exploring here....
4th September 2015

Sheep again!
Thanks for sharing the wander and wonder. Nice to know what you are up and down to.
5th September 2015

Spectacular!
Wow, I am flabbergasted, what beautiful photographs, those colours make you fly, I want to spend one year in Golden Bay. Thanks for sharing.
6th September 2015
Which way?

A Magical Mystery Tour!
I love your prose--so beautiful and evocative of your magical places and adventures. Congrats on getting to play with a baby seal, try some new yoga and stay in Nirvana--your massage is a perfect traveling skill! The Grove's Labyrinth does indeed sound like a dreamscape--great photos too. Thanks for sharing!
6th September 2015

A Magical Mystery Tour
I love your prose--so beautiful and evocative of your magical places and adventures. Congrats on getting to play with a baby seal, try some new yoga and stay in Nirvana--your massage is a perfect traveling skill! The Grove's Labyrinth does indeed sound like a dreamscape--great photos too. Thanks for sharing!
8th September 2015

Raw Beauty
Well Bekah, we traveled to Hawaii 3 years in a row, visited 3 different islands, saw volcanoes, etc. but your photos show us some of the raw beauty that we didn't see in Hawaii. How fortunate you are to be experiencing all this and more... Love you!
10th September 2015

hi
I am so proud of you and I'm glad you r having such a great time gandalf next time

Tot: 0.279s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 25; qc: 120; dbt: 0.1795s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.4mb