Caleb's Blog


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » South Island » Lake Tekapo
September 21st 2010
Published: September 21st 2010
Edit Blog Post

SnowballSnowballSnowball

Caleb K.O.'s Dad & Bailey
today we went to mt john which is 1000m above our camp we started to see snow about half way up when i started to throw snowballs at everyone and they returned fire (except for mum). when we got about 900m above camp there were small blankets of snow but we weren't allowed to throw snowballs unfortunately but we made it to the 1000m mark i went to the big blankets of snow i was about 1m away when i was called back to go down the mountain because there might be a storm. on the way down mum and i had a pine cone fight we were nearly at the bottom when mum hid behind a tree and mum thought she out smarted me,not really,so i snuck on the other side of the tree and scared mum. after it turned out there wasn't a storm so we also went to the hot springs there were 2 pools kids could go in 1 was 38degrees celcius and the other 39 degrees celcius.we went back to the caravan to rest (i passed 3 levels on mortal kombat unchained psp).

Caleb

Advertisement



21st September 2010

Caleb son..... snowball dude....
While Bailey may have put the fear into the sheep not doubt Caleb-son had the yeti worried. Dad may have been throwing snowballs but no doubt the dude was throwing sheep poo wrapped in snow... a snow lamington by any other name..... whats tis about pranging the quad bike in a ditch ? in good farmer fahion you were no doubt distracted by a good looking sheep....
21st September 2010

Tues 21st
Wow what an exciting start to your holiday! Have you built a snowman yet? When we took dad to the snow, we 'stole' a snowman and had our photos taken!!! We chose the best one of course!!! You will have to send a photo of you in the campervan Is it good fun? Arent the hot springs awesome!!! We went to some in the north of the island It's fine till you have to get out!!!!! Thinking of you. Have fun love Gran xx

Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0431s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb