NZ 2016 – Day 1 - Christchurch – Overview – August 2016
Published: October 13th 2016 Edit Blog Post Day 1 in New Zealand – Christchurch!
Today was my first day in New Zealand (on this trip - I had been here previously in 2013) and I spent it in Christchurch. It was partly cloudy, and a lovely 7C / 44F.
• Avon River
• Construction around the city
• Arts Centre
• Botanical Gardens
• Christchurch Art Gallery - Te Puna o Waiwhetu
• Cathedral Square
• Christchurch Cathedral
• Isaac Royal Theatre
• Tramway Lane & New Regent Street
• Old Government Buildings (Heritage Hotel)
• Cashel St Re:START Mall
• Bridge of Remembrance
• Mumbaiwala Indian Restaurant
A great first day!
Tot: 0.096s; Tpl: 0.039s; cc: 10; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0132s; 1; m:saturn w:www (188.8.131.52); sld: 3;
; mem: 1.2mb
Copyright Notice: All Rights Reserved
Do not copy images or text from this page without requesting and
receiving permission. All rights are reserved by the author and photographer. Contact Shona Travels the World (Shonz)
- a lack of a response does not mean that you have permission to use material from this page.