Hitting the books...and the Brombies


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » South Island » Christchurch
May 15th 2006
Published: May 15th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hey there, well since break nothing much has been going on. School is trugging along, this week and then next week and thats about it...till finals (oh boy). It has been a very strange feeling in the dorms, all the American kids are starting to freak out because most of them are leaving at the end of finals so they are trying to get everything in. I am kinda on the outside of it all - i still have another semester - thank you University of California.

I did get a break from the essay writting and computer mapping to go to the Crusaders v. Brumbies game. It was amazing. Well actually the first have was just a kicking game, but the last 10 min where amazing. The crusaders pulled of some class A moves! If they win this week (they will) they go onto the final (prob against the brombies again) on the 26! Its the last day of classes so that is going to be a great night.

I learned how to crochet hats! So that has been taking up a lot of my time...a good movie, crocheting, what could be better. While all you Northan Hemisphere
KateKateKate

Flying Crusaders Squirrel
people enjoy your 100* weather I am trying to warn off the snow! It snowed in the town next to us yesterday!! I dont know how to live in snow! Im from California...WE DONT HAVE SNOW!!! All the kids from Colorado keep making fun of me...Must be a colorado thing to make fun of california girls hehe. Kali (my RA)and I are in the same boat - he is from Fiji so they don't even get as cold as Santa Cruz...maybe i should move to Fiji...hummmmmm.

well im dont complaining about the cold and school...i need to go work on my essay thats due tomarrow...la sigh

Till Next time


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.115s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0827s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb