So This Is Christmas.


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Wellington
December 22nd 2015
Published: December 22nd 2015
Edit Blog Post

CHRISTMAS TIME.CHRISTMAS TIME.CHRISTMAS TIME.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERY ONE and A HAPPY NEW YEAR
I can't believe that Christmas is upon us and that the New Year is just around the corner.

I'm looking forward to Christmas with the kids and having a great time just watching them enjoy opening presents and having fun with cousins, uncles and aunties, grand parents and especially Mums and Dads. Love this time of year!

I will miss the overseas family, but aren't we so lucky these days with Skype being so good and being able to be a part of a family Christmas on the other side of the world.

Hoping that all who take the time to read my blog have a wonderful Christmas and that the New Year brings you joy and happiness and treats you all well.

Best Wishes to Everyone. Pip / Rod.

Advertisement



22nd December 2015

Merry Xmas!
We're very lucky to have the best neighbours ever, they're named Hege, Chris, Lilly and Stella Spencer! We suspect you're liable to appreciate these folks very much, too, and that you miss them seriously, especially now at Xmas time. Our best wishes for a merry Xmas and a happy, peaceful new year to Diane and you, from The Myrholt/Sunde Family in Bekkjarvikveien 84. (I've often wondered how on earth you manage to pronounce "Bekkjarvikveien" - or maybe you don't at all!)
24th December 2015

Merry Chritmas Pip.Hope you have another interesting year.

Tot: 0.371s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 25; qc: 91; dbt: 0.1499s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb