Greetings


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Wellington
May 30th 2008
Published: May 30th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hi All,

Becca and I are both well and enjoying life in Wellington. We have little to tell at the moment other than we are sooooooo broke and can't wait to get paid. It's going to feel like winning the lottery as I haven't been paid since December 2007.So we have not really done anything overly exciting, other than get as much work as we can so we can go off for weekends and see more of the country.

I had the weirdest of experiences on Thursday! I was working at a lovely school in one of the suburbs around Wellington when I bumped into an old friend that I had lost touch with a few years back. We did the Alpha course back in 2002. Rob Tugwell and I spent a few social times with Charmaine and Maralise over that year. Charmaine came back to NZ to live about two years ago and so we have a great deal of catching up to do.

Have been spending some very special time with my dear friend Sarah and her beautiful children since arriving here.We too had had four years of catching up to do. Sarah left the UK to move back home to NZ in 2004. We worked together at Cheam Park Farm for 3 years or so. I have included a couple of pictures for you to see.

Would love some messgaes from you all. Hope you're all well.

Tom and Becca


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



30th May 2008

U guys!
Hello lovelys! Thanks so much for your lovely card! We got it yesterday! We love it! Glad your still enjoying yourselves and hope you enjoy payday when it comes! Our wedding plans are comming along nicely. Susi and Volker are comming! Wish u guys were 2. We miss u and we love u. Phil and Jen xxx

Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0427s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb