Partridge family go island hopping


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Wellington » Lower Hutt
April 8th 2010
Published: April 8th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Well there is alot to tell. Have travelled a distance over the last few days and had a fantastic time. Of course we have had a few melt downs on each of the kids behalf but all in all everyone is great. Beth has recovered from her 24 hour vomiting runny bum bug and is catching up on her eats. She also had a fall up at one of the lookouts and managed to smash the lens on her camera. She was devastated as she has been one of our chief phototgraphers on the trip so far. So with both max and Beths cameras down its up to hannah and me. Now if I can just get Han to take a photo of something else other than Eadie we may have a nice collection. Still trying to sort out downloading my photos to the computer at the moment. we have never downloaded pics on this computer and it is causing us some grief. So if we cant manage to get it right before we leave we will show all when we return.
Over the last few days we have spent time at Punakaiki and saw some amazing sights and we have been to visit Cams rels at Motueka. We all had a ball in MOT as the locals call it. I want to come home and move onto some land and have my farm. Much to Cams horror. The kids had a great time picking berries and apples and veg for dinnner. Max and Cam had a train on the fottball oval sized grassed area that they had. We all fell in love with the property. The sleeping arrangements were interesting. It all started out well then went pear shaped very quickly. Hannah and Max wouldnt sleep on the top bunk bed cause they thought they would fall out so cam moved into the bunk and I slept with Hannah who proceeded to punch me in the head then put the boot in. Then Beth awoke to her tummy bug and we had a vomiting incident. So I then moved in to the top bunk and Cam went in with Hannah. Five minutes later Gus woke up cause his bottle had wet all the bed then Eadie decided she was Hungry. So after about 10 minutes sleep we got up to another day. Feeling hung over from sleep deprivation. We caught the interislander ferry yesterday where Cam and I went our seperate ways as some wanted to watch the movie and others slept and others played in the playground. Lovely family bonding!
We are now packing to move onto Hawkes bay where we will be staying at a beach house there. L
The weather is fantastic now with crystal blue skies. Hopefully will reamin that way. One week to go and we havent left anyone behind- YET! Looking forward to seeing the north island. Catch up soon and remember as the Partidge family say "Come on get Happy!"

The Partidge Family xoxoxox

Advertisement



Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0398s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb