Xmas Eve & Xmas Day


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Waikato » Hamilton
December 24th 2006
Published: December 26th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Xmas EveXmas EveXmas Eve

Me, Gabby, A Tina & U Andy
On Xmas Eve after I had finished work we went up to the racetrack which was where Uncle Andy and Aunty Tina took me on day 2 of arriving here. Thank goodness I wasn't as tired. We got there about 4 o'clock and the sun was shining so we sat out on the track side.

There was loads of people there and quite a few had taken their own seats and blankets along with cool boxes full of beer and wine. We just sat on the grass trackside and got bitten to death. I have got 2 bites on my right hand, one on my left hand and one on my ankle - and they itch and hurt like mad. Don't know what to do with my hands. Have tried allsorts, ice and any cream we can think of. NOT WORKING.

We never put any money on horses or greyhounds but just picked a number for each race. I was the best and beat Aunty Tina and Uncle Andy every time. Some of their horses are still running on Blackpool Beach.

We stayed until 6.30pm and then went up to Andy and Gabys for a BBQ. They have
Xmas EveXmas EveXmas Eve

Poser!!
got friends over from the UK and as well as the rest of us Brits there was quite a house full. It was a good laugh and the food was good. Amazing that men know what a BBQ looks like and can cook but don't know where the kitchen is in a house or what a cooker looks like!!!!!!!

We came home about 11.00pm and put the pressies under the tree and as you can see by the photo didn't take us too long. Most of the pressies were flat and light because most had come from the UK.

We got up at 7.30am on Xmas Day - well I did because Aunty Tina was sitting there waiting for us - big kid.

We all did very well and got DVD's, CD's, clothes, jewellery, perfume, books, jigsaw, SUMMER clothes which we are using for this holiday. Trying not to make you all jealous.

We are all looking forward to our 10 days away on the South Island. We have booked a boat trip to go Whale Watching in Kaikoura and that's the only thing planned. The rest of the time will be spent just enjoying the
Xmas EveXmas EveXmas Eve

The Winner
views and keeping our fingers crossed the sun stays out. It has been up to 24 degrees today and no I wasn't sunburning, I was at work.

I've been here nearly four months and finally I get to have a break. They have just been tormenting me with Saturdays out so this will be good for all of us. Recharge some batteries.

Will have to do a few blogs when we come back coz we shall be taking loads of photos. Hope you don't get too bored with them.

Merry Xmas and hope you have a Happy New Year - see you in 2007.

Ebo
xxxx




Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement

Xmas EveXmas Eve
Xmas Eve

Me & A Tina
Xmas EveXmas Eve
Xmas Eve

Andy & Andy
Xmas EveXmas Eve
Xmas Eve

The Party in Full Swing
Xmas EveXmas Eve
Xmas Eve

A Tina & Gabby
Xmas EveXmas Eve
Xmas Eve

Me & Gabby
Xmas DayXmas Day
Xmas Day

Santas Been
Xmas DayXmas Day
Xmas Day

Cymru am Byth
Xmas DayXmas Day
Xmas Day

Cymru am Byth twice


27th December 2006

helo
hey hun luks like u ad a ace critmas bet its wel warm there naw cow lol wel hope u av a mint new yr il email u n fill u in on da goss frm ova ea lol keep u up t speed! well amoff so speak t u soon luff yooo xxxxxxx

Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 14; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0502s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb