High Andes Adventure 2013


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Northland » Kaitaia
July 20th 2012
Published: July 20th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Bolivian HighwayBolivian HighwayBolivian Highway

We take the roads less Travelled
Rosco’s Rocky Road High Andes Adventures

44 Days of ADVENTURE on YOUR own Motorcycle

Chile-Argentina-Bolivia-Peru

4th March - 15th April 2013

Take the Roads less travelled

Back up and support .....

We have been doing these Adventure rides since 2008, now for 2013, we have some new challenging roads to ride. We will ship your motorcycle to Chile for you and look after all the shipping, customs clearance and paper work, all you have to do is get on a plane and meet us there for YOUR adventure of a lifetime. All Hotels are about the best we can get, and all with secure overnight parking.

10,000 + Kilometers of adventure riding......

Leaving Vina del Mar, on the west coast of Chile, we head across the border into Argentina for two nights before crossing back into Chile through the amazing Paso del Agua Negra. Within three days we will cross back into Argentina over Paso San Francisco the highest pass over the Andes.

We keep heading North into Bolivia to la Paz, on our rest day we ride 100 kms to Coroico for lunch, returning up the infamous ‘Road of Death’. We continue into Peru and Lake Titicaca and onto Cusco and Machu Picchu.

We leave Cusco and make our way back down through the Atacama desert and back into Argentina and our final border crossing back into Chile and our farewell Dinner at Vina del Mar, where we left on our Adventure 43 days ago.

Oh, about the cost....

This 44 day adventure will cost you NZ$15,000 per Motorcycle Rider, plus return airfare to Santiago, Chile. Price includes return shipping and shipping insurance of your Motorcycle, Airport Transfers in Chile, support truck, train/bus transport to Machu Picchu and entry to site, entry to all National Parks and Reserves we visit, all breakfasts and no less than 20 lunches or dinners.

We look forward to you joining us.

un abrazo, Rosco

e-mail: rosco.adventure@gmail.com

or gerardo.otzen@gmail.com


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



17th October 2012

Hi,can you tell us if 1.Can you can take a pillion and what the price would be? 2.Are all the 43 days riding or is there rest days? 3.How many riders usual go?

Tot: 0.239s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 22; qc: 94; dbt: 0.1356s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb