The Wigston Hobbits Drive down to the shire


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Matamata
December 29th 2012
Published: January 14th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Today is the day that Krishan Baggins and Chris Baggins, See the land of the shire in Matamata.



We had a good drive down the country and arrived lunch time for the Baggins to go and see the precious hobbiton. We had already being to Hobbiton a few months back and really really enjoyed it, we droped the guys off and went for a little tootle into Mata Mata for a coffee.

We picked the guys up a few hours later and they had a really really good time.

After Picking the guys up we drove across country to the Maori Heartland of New Zealand that is Roturua.



We went for a lovely Volcanic Spa in the Polynesian Spas and then went back to the hotel to prepare for what was to be a memorable evening.



We were picked up from the Hotel in out mighty Maori Canoe (Bus) and journeyed to the Tamati Maori Village.



When we got there we could not believe how amazing whole experience was and how welcoming the Maori People were.



We had a really really enjoyable tour around the village, and then it was Time for the Most Middle Class White Haka of all Time and that was myn, Everyone had a good laugh espicially Parisha.



Then after that little adventure we moved on to one of the nicest meals i ever had and that was the Traditional Hangi.



We eat and eat till we could not eat anymore and it was a rather enjoyable evening.



Then we had a good old sing song on the bus on the back to the hotel to round of a wonderful first proper day in New Zealand for the cast of the Sesame Street

Advertisement



Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0426s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb