Intrepid say to take only 10kgs of belongings with you, so this is my list so far:
• one head light ( for reading and going to the toilet at night time).
• one microfibre towel large
• mosquito net ( it has mosquito repellent on it)
• a cotton sleeping bag inner ( my friend said i shouldnt have been so mean and got myself a silk one instead)
• one small bag for dirty laundry and a travelling clothesline.
• malaria tablets (enough for three months) I hope I remember to take them
• sleeping pills ( when I absolutely have to).
• ear plugs (when I absolutely have to).
• a long sleeved white shirt (impregnated with insect repellent.)
• two sets of underwear.
• a light gortex raincoat and small umbrella
• a set of shorty pyjamas ( for modesty's sake)
• a pashmina for colder nights
• one crushable going out dress
• three pair of shorts
• one pair of long pants (light katmandu that have zips to make them into shorts)
• three t-shirts (one long sleeved one)
• one skirt ( can be used inside out too, but does need ironing)
• two pair of socks
• one pair of sneakers
• one pair of slip ons
• one pareu/sarong
• a spare pair of glasses (just in case)
• one small notebook computer and case
• one money belt (yes with money! baht and us dollars)
• one first aid kit with the usual things.
• one set of toiletries.
• one international plug
• one solar powered charger
• one phone with my music on it.(and the earphones to go with it)
• makeup? ( one lipstick and lipliner and some eye liner)
• one photocopy of the front page of my passport and a spare passport photo
• small container of flexseed oil and vitamin b potency
• small container of soap powder
• Lonely planet guide to Thailand (heavy)
Tot: 1.378s; Tpl: 0.236s; cc: 14; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0817s; 1; m:saturn w:www (18.104.22.168); sld: 3;
; mem: 1.3mb