Haruru Falls


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Bay of Islands » Paihia
September 7th 2009
Published: September 11th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Trina, Ann and I walked over to the Haruru Falls trail. It was a really cool 5 Km trail through lots of forest and a bit of mangroves. The falls weren't that great but still neat to see. Trina and Ann had to get back to the hostel to catch their bus back to Auckland so we ended up having to call a taxi at the end of the hike instead of hiking back. Got the taxi to drop us off at the grocery store so I could get a few things for dinner and breakfast.

Had some lunch and said bye to Trina and Ann. Just chilled in the afternoon and waited for Vera to get back from skydiving. Off to the hot tub again for me and Vera. I love the hot tub!

Around 11pm 2 new girls came into our room and the one girl was super hammered. She was walking around and made no sense. She didn't really shut up either. But she was soooo funny and I haven't laughed that had in sooooo long. She took like a whole baguette and ripped pieces off with her mouth and then spilt water all over herself and kept losing her contacts case. Oh man, it was just sooo funny! But she eventually shut up and I got some sleep haha.


Additional photos below
Photos: 21, Displayed: 21


Advertisement

fishermanfisherman
fisherman

This one's for you dad


Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0387s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb