We bought a campervan from Buyback campervans


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Bay of Islands » Kerikeri
March 15th 2011
Published: March 15th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Mike and I spent incredible time in New Caledonia. It was very sad to leave that beautiful island. People were very kind that they left good impression on us. I will definitely go back to New Caledonia if picking kiwis and oranges become successful business😊)). Now a bit of arriving to New Zealand. It was so green and blue from the air plane when we were landing. The weather is absolutely beautiful, not hot and not cold,just an average temperature that suit everyone, I mean us😊)).
Mike and I arranged to buy a camper van from Buyback camper vans. We were a bit worried how that will work out at the end. Thankfully our worries were gone when we arrived. They waited for us at the airport with a camper van that we wanted. BuyBackCampervans.co.nz was fabulous. It was so easy organise via the internet. They will buy back camper van when we finish travelling around New Zealand. The staff were friendly and made the process of buying vehicle so easy. Van has been serving us very well so far. We left airport and tried to find hostel in Auckland city. It was terrible to find free parking spot in central city. Somehow we managed to find the spot and the hostel. It was Thursday when we got to Auckland and there were lots of backpackers parties going on that night that we couldn't wake up early to leave up north. However, we left in late afternoon. We had few stops before heading to Cape Reinga. At the moment we are in Kerikeri, staying at top 10 holiday park. We will stay here for a while to do some fruit picking or packing whatever comes first.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0363s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb