“Let’s start by the very beginning: it's a very good place to start”


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Auckland » Waitakere
December 30th 2008
Published: January 14th 2009
Edit Blog Post

A year and a half ago, we started to plan a humble trip that was supposed to take us to visit relatives and friends. That small trip ended up being a full round the world journey, touching 6 continents and reaching over 20 countries!
The plan is the following:
Australia (just a couple of hours in the airport though!), Thailand, China (Hong Kong only), India, Nepal, Jordan (airport again) Egypt, Spain, Turkey, Greece, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, The Netherlands, Belgium, France, England, USA (NYC and LA) Mexico, Chile (airport twice) and finally Argentina before going back to the beginning in Auckland, NZ.
Thinking of you people, and how to make this amazing trip a little part of you too, that's how we came to write this blog, where we can reach everybody without having to write the same thing that many times!
Call it laziness, ’cos that’s what it is!
So keep your emails open and soon (or later) we’ll come up with the first story: Thailand, and the real beginning.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0483s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb