Day 16 - Sunday - Auckland to Melbourne


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Auckland » South Auckland
March 18th 2007
Published: March 18th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Back to Oz


Morning and a barbeque breakfast with the relies, thanks heaps Aunty Marg and Uncle Alan.

Flight back was pretty uneventful.

At home Melbourne at last. Now we loved our traveling adventure arounds NZ and we have some wonderful experiences, but its so nice to be home.


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement



19th March 2007

IT WAS GOOD !!!!
It was great have you and Wendy, and on behalve of all your Relies,make sure it's not another 20 years before you come again!! Take care and relive the many memories of your lrip around NZ.
22nd March 2007

blog
Awesome catching up with you cuz - you havn't changed a bit (well maybe just a little, we all have eh!!) Lovely to meet you wendy please come visit again soon. One last thing, before len books anymore trips, I think you two need to talk about daimonds - if the woman can build a deck like that, she must be a keeper!.......always good to add to the family!!!!!
24th March 2007

It was great to meet you¬!
Well its great to finally meet you Len after hearing about you and not really knowing you. You were indeed the life of the party and a real treat to have at the family gathering. Dont forget to call in and visit us next time you are in NZ...and we will no doubt pop in a vist you next time we are over in Melbourne.

Tot: 0.091s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0575s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb