Happy Days


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Auckland » Bucklands Beach
March 29th 2010
Published: March 29th 2010
Edit Blog Post

We have had a lot of happy times lately.The Monarch butterflies are all but finished with only 8 chrysalis to pop out and fly away. I think that when it is all over I will have released 50 butterlies. They are very beautiful.
We had a lovely lunch out at Beachlands. Mark, Josie and Emily were there. It was fantastic catching up with them. Emily is a real cutie and her Mum says a little bossy!!!!
Tayla and Jamie came and spent part of the day with us on Sunday. We had a great time. We baked scones, walked the dog for miles, made a hut and played 'hide and go seek' It was all great fun.
Joel and Chelle were in at Chelle's house at Meadowbank. They are getting the house ready to sell.

When they arrived back Joel asked Graham if he had some white paint. Off Graham went to look for the paint. He was away for ages so Tayla went to see what was happening. Tayla arrived back with a sad tale. Graham had bent down, picked up the pale of paint, stood up, and bang, he caught his head on the sharp end of the shelf.
Tayla arrived back into the house telling us that Graham had blood running down his head and paint all over the concrete.
We investigated and found that when Graham hit his head he dropped the paint. What a mess.
So we added his head to the stitches in the ear and on the arm. He had visited Prof Shaw on the Saturday to have more 'thingys' chopped off.


Additional photos below
Photos: 18, Displayed: 18


Advertisement

Eastern BeachEastern Beach
Eastern Beach

We are having such a bad drought that the grass at the beach has gone back to sand dunes.
DroughtDrought
Drought

The water bills have been huge this summer. Sprinkler has been on every day for months.
Joel shifting ChelleJoel shifting Chelle
Joel shifting Chelle

All Chelle's stuff has come out of the lock up to Joel's house. Joel wondered how many pictures one girl needed.
Off we goOff we go
Off we go

Sandy and Jamie
Making hutsMaking huts
Making huts

Tayla who is hiding?
In the hutIn the hut
In the hut

Jamie and Fletch
Oh DearOh Dear
Oh Dear

In the wars again!!!


Tot: 0.123s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0725s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb