House renovations continue at Beachlands


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Auckland » Beachlands
January 12th 2011
Published: January 12th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Chelle hard at work.Chelle hard at work.Chelle hard at work.

The dining room.
Graham has been doing a lot of traveling out to Beachlands to help Chelle and Joel with their house renovations. The price quoted to do the tiling in the 2nd bathroom and dining room was $1,200 so a wee phone call came through asking if Dad was free for a few days to help do the tiling. I volunteered Grahams services as he had done some tiling at the house in Ripon Cres and at the house in Wanaka. I thought that he was just the man for the job as he is very good at tiling.
I have to say they all did an amazing job. Chelle and Graham tiling and grouting and Joel hauling up the old lino. Joels job was a terrible one and he ended up with some very sore muscles.
By day four there were two very tired people Joel was his usual happy self.
While the tiling was going on Joel was also building a wall upstairs to make another bedroom and office so that Chelle can take conference calls in a peaceful environment.
Well done to the three of you, you have completed a monumental task and the results are fantastic.


Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement

Wall taking shapeWall taking shape
Wall taking shape

Timber looks a bit crooked!!!


Tot: 0.083s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 33; dbt: 0.0479s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb